About Me!

Hello, My name is Ava Heyer and I am sophomore at Oregon State and I am majoring in Marketing. I am involved in Greek life on campus and I am also part of the Oregon State Cheer/Dance Team!


Being a marketing major I was prompted to enroll in this course to further deepen my understanding of knowledge of marketing. I am looking forward to gaining skills from this course that I can use in my other classes and future job! I am most interested in learning how marketing has evolved over time, as well as looking into real life marketing strategies, and learning how to think ahead as a marketer to bring more success to a company.


Something I am passionate about outside of college is fitness and health. I am very into lifting and working out, I love to try out new workouts or exercises. I enjoy working out with my friends or myself. I love to research or look on social media for healthy recipes or food to make. I enjoy trying/making new foods and sharing them with others. I also like listening to fitness/wellness podcasts that can inspire and motivate me to learn more about fitness and work hard.





Comments

Popular Posts